OLYMPIC PRIZE DRAW
Instruct Guardian Residential Sales to market your property between 5th August 2016 and 18th September 2016 and you will be entered into a prize draw to WIN A HOLIDAY TO RIO (or alternative location if preferred). T’s & C’s apply – please see below. Please enter your details below - the sales team look forward to speaking to you!
PLEASE ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW, WE WILL CALL YOU TO BOOK A VALUATION....
- Guardian Residential Lettings and Sales LLP must be instructed to openly market the property on behalf of all owners, on a sole agency basis for a minimum period of four weeks (with a two week notice period)
- Promotion running from 5th August 2016 – 18th September 2016 inclusive.
- The prize will consist of a £2,500.00 Thomas Cook gift card (must be used with two years of date on card).
- The winner(s) will be announced on 24th September 2016. Winners will need to agree to have their picture taken to put in the local newspaper with their names.
- The entry requirements are:
a. Guardian Residential Lettings and Sales LLP must be instructed to openly market the property on behalf of all owners, on a sole agency basis for a minimum period of four weeks (with a two week notice period)
b. Subject to a money laundering and ID check, ID will have to be supplied.
c. if you are currently in a sole agency agreement with another estate agent, please be aware that two fees may be due upon completion therefore please check your terms.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Guardian Residential Lettings and Sales LLP, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Guardian Residential Lettings and Sales LLP relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Guardian Residential Lettings and Sales LLP, 19 Adams House, Post Office Walk, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1BD
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Guardian Residential Lettings and Sales are proud members of NALS and the Property Ombudsmen. We offer our landlords a bespoke lettings service and fee structure with no bolt on charges .